This is a great time to make a powerful, life-changing difference in the lives of our local kids and community.  Thanks to the CARES Act of 2020, you can support the First Tee’s work while gaining some financial benefits for yourself.

  • The new law allows you to take a charitable deduction of up to $300, even if you do not itemize.
  • If you do itemize, it allows for cash contributions to First Tee – Greater Charleston (a 501c3) to be deducted up to 100% of your adjusted gross income for the 2020 calendar year.
  • You must act before Jan 1, 2021, to achieve these advantages for the current tax year.

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and generosity, which are sincerely appreciated during this time!

Donate Now

This information is not intended as legal or financial advice.  For advice or assistance with your particular situation, please consult an attorney or other professional adviser.