Participants at The First Tee of Greater Charleston participants have a wide variety of opportunities (outside of Core Golf & Life Skills Programs) to practice their new skills. These include:
- Swing It Forward CHS – FREE GOLF PROGRAM at 5 partner locations
- Play and Practice discount golf program
- Pick Up Stix Program – free golf clubs for participants at the Advanced PLAYer, Par, Birdie, Eagle & Ace levels (and trade-in opportunities for kids at all levels
- Summer PGA Junior League – opportunity for participants to be introduced to the world of competitive golf (open to Advanced PLAYer, Par, Birdie levels – ages 8-13)
- LPGA-USGA Girls Golf – sign up for FREE by clicking here or download the app from the Apple or Android app store
- National Drive, Chip and Putt Championship
- Teen Advisory Council – fellowship, volunteer, and coaching opportunities for all teens (email us to sign up)
- High School Summer Internship Program – click here to apply for 2021
- College Scholarship Program – click here to meet the recipients
For questions or additional information on these opportunities, please contact us.
We are always searching for unique opportunities that will allow our participants to learn, play or compete in events or special programs in addition to our Core Programs. If you have an opportunity, please contact us.