Financial assistance scholarships are available to new and returning members of The First Tee of Greater Charleston. There are a number of ways that a junior can be considered for financial assistance:
- Participant is currently enrolled in the South Carolina Free or Reduced Lunch program
- Participant’s family is experiencing extenuating financial circumstances
- Participant has an immediate family member who is Active Duty U.S. Military (this includes Reservists)
- Participant has an immediate family member who is a Veteran
- Participant has received a scholarship coupon from a staff member, volunteer, or PE teacher (can only be used once)
The financial aid process is now integrated into our online registration system. After registering for a program, when you begin to checkout, you will be asked if you would like to apply for financial aid. If you would, please select yes and answer the required questions. A notification will be sent to The First Tee of Greater Charleston staff, and we will review your application. If you are selected you will receive an email prompting you to log back in and complete your registration. Please note you ONLY have 48 hours to log back in and finalize. If you do not log back in, your registration will be voided, the child’s space will be released, and you will need to start the process over.