PLEASE TAKE NOTE – EMAIL ISSUE: all accounts within @firstteechs.org are experiencing issues when sending/receiving from all Mac accounts (@me.com, @mac.com, and @icloud.com). If you have an alternative email address to use, please do so when messaging our staff. We are in the process of working out this issue with First Tee – Headquarters. Thank you for your understanding.
Spring 2021 PROGRAMS: Registration IS NOW OPEN – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER. Many classes currently have wait lists, all wait lists can be added to through the link above. Registration will end on Sunday, February 28th and no late registrations will be accepted.
- Click here to view the full spring schedule – 1/21/21 UPDATE: new classes added at Pine Forest and Berkeley Country Club.
- Create an account or log in to check your status: We HIGHLY suggest making an account (if you are a new family) or checking your login (if you are returning) to make sure you know how to log in before the 25th. You can do so by clicking here.
- CLICK HERE to see all COVID-19-related precautions (updated 8/24/2020 with highlighted changes) and requirements we will be mandating as we return to programs.
- Due to classes at capacity, we will not be offering any individual participant makeups or class switches for missed classes (whether that be due to sickness, travel, or other reasons). All classes will have one full-class potential makeup at the end of the season if a class needs to be cancelled for weather or coach illness.
- Click here to view our Daily Dashboard for any potential class cancellations.
Please click here to join our e-newsletter distribution list to stay up to date on all future events.
SALESFORCE REGISTRATION TROUBLE-SHOOTING: If you experience any issues with registration, click here to email Program Director, Meghan Taylor.
- All passwords must contain: at least 8 characters including 1 capital letter, 1 number, and 1 special symbol (such as $%#*&*)
- Registration will work best on a computer (preferably Chrome browser) but is also mobile-friendly
- Please note that there is now a 48-hour maximum cart hold. That means if you place a class in your cart but do not pay within 48 hours, that registration will be removed from your cart and offered back out to the general public.
PROGRAM COST: The cost for a new participant is $80 for the 8-week program, which includes a $30 New Participant Fee and $50 Registration Fee. New participants must register online for both the New Participant Fee AND a class to be eligible for their first season. If a new participant is on a wait list, you DO NOT need to pay the First Time Participant Fee to hold your wait list spot. If a space opens up, you will be contacted to pay both the registration and First Time fees. Returning participants are $50 per season. We also offer need-based scholarships. Please click here to learn more about the financial aid we offer to families. If your family’s plans change and you need to cancel your registration, refunds may be issued by contacting Program Director, Meghan Taylor up to one week before your child’s class begins.
- **We ask that all families at the TARGET, PLAYer, and Teen levels only register for one class per child each season – thank you!** If an Advanced PLAYer, Par, Birdie, or Eagle level participant would like to register for more than one class per season, he/she may do so but only at different locations. We hope this will promote participants learning from coaches with different styles and teaching practices.
- To learn about each of the progressive levels, please click here.
WAIT LISTS: If a class is full, you will be given the option through the online registration system to add your child to a wait list for no charge. You may add your child to as many wait lists for a given season as you would like. If a space opens up in a class your child is wait listed for, you will receive an automated email and have 48 hours to complete payment to secure your child’s spot in the class. If a wait list spot is not paid for in 48 hours, your child will automatically be moved to the bottom of the wait list, and the next family will be notified. If you are a new participant, you do not need to pay the First Time Participant Fee to hold your spot on the wait list. This can be paid if a spot opens up in your selected class.
RAIN DATE: There will only be one planned rain date scheduled into each class for 8-week classes. If needed, this rain date will occur at the same scheduled class time during the week directly following the eighth scheduled week. We ask families to check our website an hour and a half prior to the start of each class to see whether or not that day’s class will be held. Please click here to access the Daily Dashboard.