YAC, launched in 2013, is a network of 100+ young professionals dedicated to First Tee – Greater Charleston’s (FTGC) mission. YAC members are engaged in addressing issues of critical importance to FTGC, as well as contributing to the growth and development of the organization. YAC supports FTGC through fundraising, awareness, and volunteer efforts to diversify the organization’s reach to the local community and its young people.
Purpose (Time / Treasure / Talent):
- TIME – Provide Volunteer Support
YAC members support FTGC by volunteering their time to support programs.
- TREASURE – Secure Philanthropic Support
YAC members support FTGC financially to ensure the organization’s growth and sustainability.
- TALENT – Build Awareness
YAC members are community ambassadors that promote FTGC and its programs to individuals, businesses, and organizations that may be interested in supporting FTGC.
- Recruit fellow young professionals
YAC members help recruit others to serve as supporters, volunteers, and YAC members.
- Be a young professional (ages 21 to 45, but don’t worry no ID checks, young at heart is as important as age).
- Commit to playing in the HUNDRED HOLE HIKE golf marathon, FORE OUR FUTURE, and/or participate in GIVING DAYS.
- Contribute monthly or annual membership dues of $150 (tax-deductible).
- Volunteer for a minimum of one outreach event, serve on the board, or a committee.
- Commit to an individual annual fundraising goal – GIVE or GET $500
- Individual/Business donations
- Hundred Hole Hike or Giving Days support
- FORE OUR FUTURE
- Personal ticket purchases to FTGC events
- Personal/Received FTGC event sponsorships
- Matching gift donations
- Silent/Live auction item procurement
- YAC Socials – quarterly informal meetings
- Invitations to exclusive FTGC events and golf outings
- Professional and social networking opportunities
Thank you to our 2021 event sponsors!
If you are interested in having your business be a YAC partner, please contact Ben Grandy – Ben@FirstTeeCHS.org
Have Questions? Let’s Chat. Charlie@FirstTeeCHS.org | (843) 580-8193