YAC, launched in 2013, is a network of young professionals dedicated to First Tee of Greater Charleston’s (FTGC) mission. YAC members are engaged in addressing issues of critical importance to FTGC, as well as contributing to the growth and development of the organization. The YAC supports FTGC through fundraising, awareness, and volunteer efforts to diversify the organization’s reach to the local community and its young people.
Purpose (Time / Treasure / Talent):
- TIME – Provide Volunteer Support
YAC members support FTGC by volunteering their time to support programs.
- TREASURE – Secure Philanthropic Support
YAC members support FTGC financially to ensure the organization’s growth and sustainability.
- TALENT – Build Awareness
YAC members are community ambassadors that promote FTGC and its programs to individuals, businesses, and organizations that may be interested in supporting FTGC.
- Recruit fellow young professionals
YAC members help recruit others to serve as supporters, volunteers, and YAC members.
- Be a young professional (between the age 21 to 45, but don’t worry we aren’t checking any ID’s, young at heart is as important as age.
- Commit to play in the HUNDRED HOLE HIKE golf marathon and/or participate in GIVING DAYS
- Contribute monthly or annually membership dues of $150 (tax-deductible)
- Volunteer for a minimum of one outreach event, serve on the board, or an event committee
- Commit to an individual annual fundraising goal – GIVE or GET $500
- Individual/Business donations
- Hundred Hole Hike or Giving Days support
- Personal ticket purchases to FTGC events
- Personal/Received FTGC event sponsorships
- Matching gift donations
- Silent/Live auction item procurement
- YAC Socials – quarterly informal meetings
- Invitations to exclusive FTGC events and golf outings
- Professional and social networking opportunities
Sign me up
Have Questions? Let’s Chat. Charlie@TheFirstTeeGreaterCharleston.org | (843) 580-8193